- 111 (Registered)
Join our upcoming INSTRUCTOR LED CLASSROOM or ONLINE training to become Certified Project Management Professional, drop us your contact details and we will get back to you!
Project Management Professional (PMP) training get certified PMI USA
15.7 million new project management roles will be added globally across seven project-intensive industries by 2020
Along with job growth, there will be a significant increase in the economic footprint of the profession; the project management profession is slated to grow by USD$6.61 trillion.
This enormous anticipated growth, along with higher-than average salaries, will make the next seven years an opportune time for professionals and job-seekers to build project management skills.
Looking for a job role in Project Management, we can prepare you for the certification. Drop in your contacts so that we can reach out to you.
Top reasons to become PMP certified
- It will help you learn Project Management standards, techniques, best practices and current trends.
- You will learn great new tricks and techniques to assist you in project management activities.
- PMP is a preferred certification for new hiring for project management role that helps boost your salary.
- Stand apart from other project management professionals.
- The learning will take deep dive into the key concepts, tools, and techniques to manage the project professionally and perfectly
- The course is designed to get equipped for clearing the PMP exam by PMI, USA in the first attempt. We guarantee you would be prepared to clear the exam with confidence and practical approach.
- Participants can claim 35 PDU (PMP Contact hours) as per Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOKtm 6 Guide) PMI-USA
32 Hours immersive learning Learn from Industry Expert
Post-training support Certification of Completion
1-to-1 Mentorship sessions Interactive sessions
This course is extremely relevant for executives, manager, senior managers and top executives currently leading a project or a team member of a project.
Instructor led training with exercises, quizzes and questionnaires for better learning. Examination at the end of the training will be conducted to evaluate individual performance of all students.
Speak to our counselor for registration, drop us your contact details and we will get back to you !
Initiating the project
Planning the project:
Executing the project
Monitoring and controlling the project
Closing the project
Project Management Framework
Project Integration Management
Project Scope Management
Project Time Management
Project Cost Management
Human Resource Management
Project Risk Management
Project Quality Management
Project Procurement Management
Project Communications Management
Project Stakeholder Management
Exam Preparation, Case Studies and Mock Tests
32 Hrs of classroom learning
1-to-1 mentorship sessions
Learn from Industry Expert
Certificate of Completion